Wednesday 6 September 2017

Enjoying the process

By the way, if you were curious after my earlier posts, in my 'spare' time, I am still enjoying my exploration into the world of artistic endeavour ... despite frequent frustrations along the way! 


Lately I've been playing with pencils, pens and paint as I try to breathe life into 'faces' ... which is easier said than done, believe you me!  I'd love to be one of those gifted types, the folk who can whistle a sketch from their fingertips without breaking into a cold sweat but I've a very long way to go before I will be able to claim any real confidence - for now I am just grateful that my faces do now look like faces and I am able to enjoy the process at last!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.