Monday 21 October 2013

Hey Diddle, Dudley!

They have been a long time coming, but at last I can share my latest collection of shop exclusive bears with you!


Introducing Elsie, Finn, Diddle and Dudley, now available at the 'Teddy Bear Hollow' shop in Loughborough, Leicestershire.  Elsie is the 13" white alpaca girl bear wearing a hand knitted dress, Finn is a cute 12" tipped mohair bear wearing a sweet hand knitted collar and both Diddle (pink mohair) and Dudley (brown alpaca) are my Tiddler size, at an adorable 8.5" inches.  It was fun to make this little crew and to knit their little autumnal bits 'n pieces ... I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.