Monday 3 December 2012

My sister, my friend

Great company, a roaring log fire, carrot cake and a glass of sherry raised to wish my sister Fiona a very Happy Birthday ... I guess there are far less pleasant ways to spend a chilly Saturday afternoon!

Fo

Fo's always been a great sister to me ... we've been through so much together over the years.  We fought like cats as kids, became firm friends in our teens, shared our families as young mums (and still to this day) and supported each other through the toughest times of our lives.  We've laughed together, cried together, worked together and on rare occasions, argued together ... (we are sisters after all, lol!)

My sister Fiona

Happy Birthday Fo, 
With much love to you.
 xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sisters are flowers in life's garden.
    I know how you feel I have a treasure of a sister.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.