Friday 7 December 2012

Creating Christmas ... owls?!

The owl bug has definitely bitten me of late and for some strange reason, I have been compelled by unknown forces to create a Christmas owl ...

'Gloria'

Introducing 'Gloria', my first festive owl shelf sitter - she's perched herself in my workroom for the time being and if she's still sat there on Christmas Eve, I may let her fly into our living room to sit with Miss Tingle Twankey by the Christmas tree.  

'Miss Tingle Twankey'

In the meantime, normal bear service is about to resume, I promise!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Owl Paula:o)) Funny how these "bugs" take a hold of us now and then! I recently bought this big heavy doorstop Owl made from different fabrics - also a dog too! No intentions of using them for doorstops:o))
    Take care and have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow i love your Christmas doll!!! she,s so cute.big hugs

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.