Monday 29 October 2012

2013 UK Teddy Bear Guide

The 2013 UK Teddy Bear Guide has just been published and is packed with among other things, teddy bear artist, shop, museums and supplier listings.  It's a very useful reference book and this is the Guide's 26th consecutive year of publication!


I like to book advertising space in the Guide each year if possible but as colour ads are a little on the pricey side and like many bear makers, I have a very small advertising budget to take care of, I've opted for a black and white ad this year ... I think it looks very smart, I hope you like it too!

 If you would like to purchase a copy of the 2013 UK Teddy Bear Guide, 
please visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.