Thursday 27 October 2011

Nose to the grindstone.

My poor nose has been so firmly pressed to the bear-making grindstone lately, I haven't had time to scribe even the quickest of blog posts.  I've been busy making bears for the 'One More Bear' shop in Trentham and also for the 'Christmas Treasures' online webshow, which takes place in November ... and when those bears are completed, I have yet another festive shop order to fill before the end of November. Christmas is a-coming that's for sure!


I don't have new bear pics to share just yet, but please pop back soon because my Winter bears are very nearly ready to show off!

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy, busy. Keep that needle flying. Sometimes we put ourselves under so much pressure. I find that is when we get the most done though.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.