Thursday, 30 June 2011

A little Curio.

Like most bear makers, I relish an occasional challenge and making a small bear is certainly one of those!  You may remember my first attempt at a truly titchy ted a few months ago ...

My first truly titchy ted head

8" Artan (in progress)

As you may recall, little 'Artan' really was little by my standards - a proper teeny tiddler at just eight inches tall.  After I'd completed him, I promised myself I would create another wee bear, but this time would tweak my pattern to alter the shape of his head and adjust the length of his limbs.

8" Curio

At last I think I am beginning to find my way with these tiddlers!  My second 8" bear 'Curio'  can sit comfortably in the palm of a hand.  I guess you could say such tiddly teds really are a curiosity, emerging from the workroom of this maker of big 'uns!


Curio is now available for adoption from my website:

2 comments:

  1. You can see your style comming out. He is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Paula!!! He definitely looks like an "All Bear" bear! He's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my Bearing All blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.