Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Do-it-yourself!

After hunting high and low on the Web for a teddy bear calendar to hang in my new workroom, it dawned on me I had everything I needed to make my own, right here at my fingertips ... doh!

My very own 2011 ALL BEAR calendar!

So about a week ago, I uploaded my favourite teddy bear studio shots from last year's crop of designs to www.bonusprint.com to create a personalised 2011 teddy bear calendar.  I must admit, I am tickled pink with the result.  Roll on the day when the decorating is finished and I can actually hang it on the wall!

1 comment:

  1. Trace back memories of your Careworn series,
    they are all my cup of tea, enjoy!
    hugs, susana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my Bearing All blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.