Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Elves, where are you when I need you?

This week is disappearing fast and I still have so much to do before the show opens in London on Sunday morning.  My poor old arm is holding me back - I'm not quite sure what I've done to it, but I have a sneaking suspicion it probably falls within the 'repetitive strain injury' category ... bearmakers beware, those years of stuffing, tweaking and tugging may well catch up with you too one day!


I am trying to rest my arm as much as possible, but of course, that isn't a very practical solution for stocking a show table ... I could really do with a cheerful team of helpful elves at my disposable!

4 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I can only help you in spirit Paula. I realy wish you well and if the last bear doesn't get finished don't worry. I really wish you all the best.

Heather said...

Eeeep, good luck!!

And if you want the faeries to show up, remember, saucers of cream XD

I still play with dolls said...

hang in there Paula. It will soon be over =)

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Good luck, Paula! You have lots of people cheering you on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.