Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Surprise!



I had such a wonderful surprise yesterday when my postman delivered a completely unexpected gift.  I have no idea what I've done to deserve such kindness, but I am so happy 'Lenny the Elephant' has been sent to live with me!  

He was created by my friend Laurie (please check out Laurie's lovely work at www.laurieloubears.com) She decided Lenny and I would be well suited as I have a fondness for ellies.  Well, as you can imagine, I'm totally bowled over and keep giving my special little ellie a cuddle ... he really makes me smile!

Thank you Laurie, thank you so very, very, much!

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful gift!!
    (I collect elephant figures and stuffed animals and such! Good elephants can be hard to find!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my Bearing All blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.