Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Magical Mayhem peekaboo!

It's so close to Halloween and I'm still working hard to finish bears for my mini 'Magical Mayhem' show which I promised would take place over All Hallowes weekend.  To be honest, I would have preferred to have one or two more bears in the pipeline, but never mind, the select few I have created so far are pretty magical, even if I do say so myself! 

I hope these peeks whet your appetite for a spooktacular weekend!







The 'Magical Mayhem' mini webshow will be live on my website at http://www.allbear.co.uk/ on Saturday 31st October from 12.15pm (GMT) until Sunday 1st November ... I do hope you'll be able to stop by for a little Halloween fun!

2 comments:

  1. oohh i shall have to pop by on the 31st to take a look at your wonderful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bears....can't wait to see the full view of each bear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my Bearing All blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.