Thursday, 25 June 2009

Postcards from across the pond!

Teddy Bear Review magazine - August 09 issue

Hip hip hooray for the USA indeed! Even after all these years, I never fail to be excited when I see my bears in print and this week, I couldn't have been more delighted to have the US 'Teddy Bear Review' magazine drop through my letterbox, because they have kindly included me in their 'Postcards across the Pond' feature, including a lovely photograph of Victor! It may sound daft, but I was just as thrilled when I noticed they've used the photograph I took of the River Medway on my walk with Stuart last July, as the backdrop for the entire double page spread! If you would like to purchase a copy of the mag, please visit http://www.jonespublishing.com/ for further information.

'Collect It' magazine - September 09 issue

While we are on the subject of magazines, here's a little peek at the advertisement I've created for the September issue of 'Collect It' magazine. This issue will include a supplement written by kathy Martin especially for the forthcoming 'Teddies 2009' and a little birdy told me my bears may have a mention! For further information about 'Collect It' magazine, please visit their website at: http://www.collectors-club-of-great-britain.co.uk/magazines/default.asp?magazine=1
or if you are in the UK, why not treat yourself to a copy in your local WH Smiths!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! There's nothing more exciting than seeing "your stuff" in print! Best, Steiffgal

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous. I've had a bit of a bearmaking break but should be back to it soon, your photos are very inspiring, they look so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my Bearing All blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.