Friday 27 February 2009

Flashy photos

I promised I'd show you a few of the studio shots Tina took for me last week, so here we go!

They are still in a raw state and will be tidied up in Photoshop when Tina has some spare time between weddings, portraiture clients and other time consuming photographic projects, but until then, here's a little peek at a few of my favourite bear portraits. There are many, many more besides; I've been very spoiled for choice!

Yes, we couldn't resist - even my Brown Betty posed for the camera!

Tina Setting up a make-do studio in my lounge

This time we played with some colourful backdrops for the bears ... as you can probably tell, my favourites were the yellow and pink, I think they set the bears off beautifully! Once again, Tina did me proud and we had a lovely day catching up.

If you have enjoyed Tina's photos and would like to see more of her work, please take a moment to visit her website at: www.tinaallinghamphotography.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are really lovely, you look very glamrous and the bears look super cute. You both did a great job, you with the bears and Tina with the pics.

    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina's done a fabulous job and you look lovely with your gorgeous bear :) Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.