Tuesday 19 August 2008

A pretty Coral Sky ...

My nose has been firmly pressed to the grindstone today. I was determined to finish the commissioned peach bear I told you about yesterday, which was no mean feat given that she is a big 'un at 22", with bendy legs, hugging arms, inset muzzle and a laughing mouth ... not a simple bear to make by any means. Her colourway put me in mind of beautiful sunrises (not that I am much of an expert on such things, being a shamelessly irredeemable sleepy head) so I have christened her 'Coral Sky', a pretty name for a pretty bear!

'Coral Sky'

2 comments:

  1. awww she is such a cutie pie Paula and worth all your hard work that I know would have gone into her creation x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine, lovely to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.