Friday 13 October 2017

There should always be cake

My Grandson is growing up fast and this week, celebrated his third birthday! Those three years have raced by and he is becoming more and more independent by the day. I still take care of him while mummy works each week and can't tell you how much I love our time together. We pack our days full of funshine ... climbing, reading, playing, creating, chatting and of course laughing. There is never a dull moment to be had with this all-action lad!


 I had no idea in my pre-Nana days, of quite how much joy becoming a grandmother would bring me. I feel truly blessed to have this little boy in my life.


So Tobysaurus, your Nana wishes you, not only a happy 3rd birthday, but most importantly, a happy, safe life, full of laughter, love and lots and lots of cake! 

All my love to you always,
Your Nana xxx

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.