Wednesday 15 February 2017

A travelling companion?

After compiling my 2016 portfolio of teddy bears, I noticed I hadn't made any little bears last year ... not even one! I had a piece of Doodle's mohair left over, so I decided to put it to good use by making a tiddler sized teddy. I think this cheeky wee chap would make a lovely companion for a bigger bear, so am hoping he will find a special friend to sit with, after he is adopted.

8.5" Little Mac

I don't think I will ever make a smaller bear than this as little bears are quite fiddly and almost as time consuming as the big 'uns, but I do like this size. Little Mac sits comfortably in the palm of my hand and would happily slip into a pocket to keep his owner company on an outing.  In fact, now I come to think about it, he would make the perfect travelling companion!

If you would like more information about this pint sized teddy, you are very welcome to visit my website. Little Mac will be delighted to see you there!


:-)

Update: Little Mac has been adopted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.