Monday 28 November 2016

Festive flurry!

I heard whisper there are only four weeks until Christmas and as my son will be getting married the week before, I very much doubt I will have time to create many festive bears this time. I am currently finishing a few overdue collectors' orders and trying to fit in a couple of teddies for my website, but I know I am cutting things very fine this year, so sorry!


I managed to finish this snuggly bear's hat and scarf while I watched 'I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here' on telly yesterday evening, so first thing this morning, popped into the garden to photograph him on my little stone bench in the garden (it was chilly out there, so we were quick!)

Lined up next on my work table are a couple of commission orders, a vintage style mohair teddy and a gorgeous autumnal alpaca clown, in hand dyed fabric and then I am hoping to bring you a fabulous large dark purple mohair teddy before Christmas ... fingers and toes are crossed I finish that one done in time.

Niklaus is now available for adoption from my website (which has had a little festive makeover today) so do please pop over to visit if you have a moment to spare ... we'd love to see you there.


And in 'other news', I am still searching for a 'mother-of-the-groom' outfit and trying to do the Christmas shopping ... I really do seem to have excelled myself at leaving everything to the very last minute this year! Ah well, I suppose all the fuss and excitement will as come and go as usual, then real life can hopefully resume in a more orderly fashion in the New Year.  

I do hope your seasonal preparations are more organised than mine this year. Wishing you all plenty of time to enjoy your festivities!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.