Saturday 21 September 2013

Polly's Progress

As blogging is one of my favourite things to do and as Polly's updates on my 'Bearing All' blog have started to dominate the content, I have decided to write a brand new blog, especially for Polly!  This way, not only do I get to share more of her photos and exploits, I can also chart our achievements and frustrations, which as time goes by should hopefully help me with Polly's training.  

So, if you have enjoyed my Polly posts and would like to follow her progress, please bookmark our new blog 'Polly's Progress' ... we hope you enjoy the read!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.