Saturday 7 September 2013

In the nick of time!

I must admit, I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever be ready for the 'Teddies 2013' show tomorrow, but thankfully the bears are now ready, even if I am not!

My studio is still cluttering the living room floor, but no matter, I'll get to that in a moment, first let's enjoy a few Autumnal show bear photographs, at what is almost the 'eleventh hour'!

20" Harvey

13" Ha'penny

18" Buster (pre-ordered for collection on show day)

20" Harley

12" Huey

22" Horace

I will also have my sweet little ellie 'Butterfly' and her teddy friend 'Meadow' joining us, together with a Prim Dolly Doodle Witchypoo and two fun sock monkeys my daughter kindly made for my table; so hopefully, there should be plenty to keep show visitors entertained.  All that remains is for me to organise pricing, hangtags, stand paraphernalia, walking the dog and a good night's sleep ... mind you, by the time I've finished the four tasks on the list, the fourth might be a bit ambitious ... 

So I will most likely be the bleary eyed bear maker on table 75, in Hall 2, if you happen to be passing!  Hope to see you there and I promise to try not to yawn :o)

For full show details, please visit:

1 comment:

  1. Bless you Paula, you have been working so hard.
    Every one of your bears are "Want to hug Bears." I love Harley, although I would be very proud to have any of them gracing my home. I hope you got a little sleep. Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.