Thursday 26 July 2012

Super Woman I'm not!

Usually at about this time of year, I would be writing to tell you about my preparations for the 'Teddies 2012' show which takes place in September in London, but this year I have had a change of plan. Stuart and I are to be married a week after the teddy bear show and when I originally booked the show, I was under the illusion I would be able to organise everything in plenty of time ... well, it turns out I'm no Super Woman (!) and with only a few weeks until both special events, the pressure is mounting, so I have made the unprecedented decision to cancel my stand at the Hugglets show and give myself a little more breathing space to enjoy the preparations for our wedding, rather than worrying myself about them.

Bear in progress today!

I am so sorry if you were looking forward to meeting my bears in person at the Teddies 2012 show and hope you will be happy to hear I will still be creating a few new teddy bears between now and September, but rather than setting them aside for the show, I will be making make them available for adoption from my website as and when they come to life. That way, I should be able to work at a more relaxed pace and I am sure my new bears will be so much the better for it!

For details of the 2013 Winter Bearfest show, please visit www.hugglets.co.uk

I will be back at the Hugglets' show with a new collection in February 2013, so I look forward to catching up with you in person then.  In the meantime, I hope those of you visiting or exhibiting at the September show have a fabulous bear-filled day in London!

1 comment:

  1. A wise decision, I think. All the best with your wedding preparations - and of course the BIG day! Hugs, Kayzy

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.