Monday 12 March 2012

Up, up and away!

Up, up and away?  Well maybe if my vertigo would permit me the freedom to cut loose and soar, but given that I'm the kind of girl who finds herself clinging desperately to handrails whenever she climbs the ramparts, it's unlikely I'll ever find myself in the basket of one of these ...



It must be an amazing sensation to float on the breeze and watching this hot air balloon rise majestically towards the beautiful clear blue sky in Mote Park yesterday afternoon, was quite a treat in itself!


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I get dizzy just watching it. I also envy people who can take to the air - me, I'd be sitting on the floor of the basket with my eyes shut, *sigh*!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.