Friday 15 October 2010

A little Hubble Bubble!

When I was a very little girl, one of my secret pleasures at this time of year was to borrow a special book from the school library.  I can't remember what that enchanting book was called, but the pictures of witches flying on broomsticks over the rooftops had me enthralled!

14" 'Hubble Bubble'

The magic and mayhem of 'All Hallowes Eve' is fast approaching, so as part of my 'back to work Paula' plan, I decided to allow myself a fun project this week and my little 'Hubble Bubble' is the result.  It only took this cheeky little wizard bear a few minutes to cast his spell when he appeared on my website earlier today, so on our next moonlit night, he will be pointing his broomstick 'Downunder' and whizzing off to meet his new owner in Australia, just in time for the Halloween celebrations!

2 comments:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.