Monday 2 August 2010

Autumn on my mind

Autumnal Dolly Doodling ...

So here we are at the start of the school summer holidays and already I have Autumn on my mind!  It's not so surprising though, when Stuart and I walked through the woods yesterday we noticed brambles carpetting the ground already, so I'm guessing it won't be many more weeks until those prickly creepers are laden with juicy blackberries and we can return with Stuart's grandson to gather a bucketful and stain him purple in the process!

I'm still up to my eyeballs in teddy bear creations, so there haven't been any dolly doings in my workroom for far too long, but that hasn't stopped me from planning my next project - after all, Autumn is such a great time for Prim Dolly Doodling.   I am determined to find time to make an autumnal dolly or two this year and as you can see, have started to harvest a few seasonal bits 'n pieces in readinness ... progress pics to follow shortly, with a little luck!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, looking forward to seeing what you do with those buttons. I collect things like that. I'd like to say I buy them to use them, but you know, they just never seem to find their way onto a project lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this year going fast?!

    Autumn just around the corner.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your next Dolly Doodles!

    Hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.