Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Oscar, better late than never!

My bear making has been a little stop/start over the past week, partly because of a twinge in my wrist ... the bain of a bear stuffer's life (!) and partly because I needed to set aside some family time to celebrate my little girl's 27th birthday - my oh my, how the years fly by!  It may be cliched to tell you it seems like yesterday when she was a babe in my arms, but that doesn't make it any less true.

22" Oscar

All things considered, I think it's fair to say I'm a few days' late introducing this fellow, so I hope you think he was worth the wait!  He's a substantial 22" bear, so naturally he needed a good solid name .. 'Oscar' seems to fit him perfectly!

Update: Oscar has now been sold! 

2 comments:

  1. Oscar is adorable! and I see he has found a home too...how couldn't he have with such a cute face as that!...Have a super day! hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, Paula! After my surgery on the right hand (which was severe), and problems on the left as well, I must be very careful with what I do with my hands! The surgeon warned me about the indiscriminate use of my hands, that's the reason why I cannot do ripetitive things or stuffing that much, and I need to make many different things!
    Take care, Oscar is so handsome.
    Monicax.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my Bearing All blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.