Saturday 14 February 2009

Be Mine?

In 1903 this wonderful Valentine postcard was sent to 'Miss Mary Peck in Woodbridge, Bonn' and today, over one hundred years later, I am sending it to you, wherever you are, via the magic of our internet connection!
Happy Valentine's Day!

20" Valentino will make his debut at the Winter Bearfest show on 22nd February.

I also have a new clown bear to share with you on this most romantic of days (apparently!) I finished 'Valentino' earlier today and couldn't resist naming him accordingly!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paula - The postcard is so-o-o-o cute! Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What romantic colours! I do love the hearts and nostalgia. We've never really done Valentines, hubs birthday is the 15th, so too close. Saying that we've just had the 2 steaks and bottle of wine for £14.95 at Wetherspoons, they say romance is dead! Hee hee...I did enjoy it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, i have just invested in some new backdrops for your bears and I reckon one will be perfect for this bear. See you Thurday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrumptious!!!! I love the colors and textures! Happy belated Valentines Day to you!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.