Monday 13 May 2019

Wilber and the weekend

I thought Verity looked a wee bit lonely while she waits to be adopted, so now she has a rather charming young bear to keep her company! 

Verity and young Wilber are both 11" tall

Both Verity and Wilber are now available to adopt, so if you would like to know more about either of them (or both!) please pop over to my website:


Wilber

In other news, my weekend flew by in a blur of mundane grocery shopping, dog walking/grooming/playing ... and sitting in a horrible traffic jam on Sunday morning, when I should have been having fun with my youngest dog Betty, helping my sister to train her new rescue puppy! Such is life sometimes ... at least the skies have been blue and the sun lovely and warm!

:-)

Update: Wilber and Verity have been adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.