Saturday 30 March 2019

Peachy

Blossom, blossom everywhere! 

Spring is such a beautiful season, isn't it?! 

It has been a fabulous Saturday today, blue skies, warm sunshine, trees bursting with blossom and even a few freckles making a cheeky appearance across my nose! I had a lovely walk with my dogs in the orchard this morning, then after lunch at my little garden table, finished this pretty new teddy bear.

15" Just Peachy


I have called her 'Peachy' and if you are interested to know more, full details can now be found on my website:

www.allbearbypaula.com

I hope you all enjoy a lovely weekend and a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.