Thursday 7 March 2019

Happy Birthday Polly!

It has been an action packed, poo roll filled, barky, welly wearing, hard working and sometimes completely exasperating six years, but during that time Polly has taught me that life should always be enjoyed to the max in wide open spaces, fun can be had almost anywhere ... and loyalty and trust are almost as important as cheese and sausages. We have worked hard, played hard and snuggled together, every single day, without fail.

Polly, now aged 6

Polly at 7 weeks of age, on her first day at home.

Happy 6th Birthday to my beautiful 'Big Bird' today ... the really rather fabulous, Miss Terjack Terzi!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.