Friday 22 March 2019

Awesome grace and a kind heart

It was 1983 and I had recently celebrated my twentieth birthday. I remember laying on the hospital bed as I gazed in complete awe at the tiny warm bundle propped against my knees ...



Those thirty six years have flown past and my tiny bundle has since blossomed into a beautiful, talented, caring, loyal and totally awesome daughter, a daughter who has always faced life's challenges with grace, humility, determination and a kind heart.


So today I would like to say 'Happy Birthday' to my totally awesome Daughter.
Wishing you the happiness and love you so deserve.
With all my love always,
Your Mum.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.