Tuesday 13 November 2018

Douglas

I would like to introduce my latest teddy bear to you! I have named him 'Douglas'; a lovely traditional name for a lovely traditional teddy bear and it reminds me of the beautiful Douglas Fir trees on the Knole Park Estate in Sevenoaks.

20" Douglas

As we can't fail to notice, Christmas is now only six short weeks away, so if you would like to adopt this very special bear to arrive in time for Christmas, please get in contact with me as soon as possible so I can arrange for Santa to pop him in the sleigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.