Sunday 23 September 2018

Wild 'n Windy in Cornwall

Just back from a late holiday in wild 'n windy Cornwall with my family.


We have walked our legs off along the West Coast of Cornwall, seen seals and sea lions, visited a castle, eaten pasties and cream teas, laughed heaps and been blown to pieces by gale force winds!


I loved the opportunity to spend quality 'away' time with my family, especially my son and daughter as work takes so much of their time in the real world.


The scenery, as always, has been spectacular, whatever the weather ...





And family laughs have been a-plenty!


Polly and Betty also had a lovely holiday with their favourite people around them and returned home very sleepy, after their week in the Cornish fresh air!





Thank you family, for making time for us to share together in Cornwall. 
It has been so much fun and I am so glad we made it happen!


Oh and Happy Anniversary to us too ... unconventional perhaps, but we celebrated our wedding anniversary with a hike to Lands End and a Cornish pasty for lunch. 

Perfect!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.