Wednesday 11 July 2018

Tweedy Teds

I am delighted to report it has been all go on the 'Tweedy Teds' front of late. My lovely cloth teddies have been very well received around the world and that beautiful Harris Tweed from the Hebridean Isles of Scotland, has now travelled as far afield as America and Australia in teddy bear form!

Pippin now lives in Wy Yung, in Australia

Thistle and Lullaby emigrated to America!

McBlue found his forever home 'Downunder' in Victoria, Australia.

Lovely Annabel found her special someone in the UK.
I love making these teddy bears, so expect more to come ... especially as I have just taken delivery of these beautiful pieces of Harris Tweed!

I have also taken delivery of some beautiful new mohair, so don't worry if cloth bears aren't for you, there will be something for everyone in the weeks to come! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.