Monday 25 June 2018

No sooner said than ..

..done!  After my earlier post I decided to take the bull by the horns this afternoon and made a tweedy bow-tie and buttons for McBlue ...


And I am very pleased with his new look, in fact I think he looks quite the city gent now.


McBlue is still looking for his special someone. He is definitely cuddly enough to love and hopefully, smart enough too in his new bow-tie, so if you think McBlue could be the teddy bear for you, please pop over to my website for further details and pics ... www.allbearbypaula.com

Thank you!

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.