Saturday 14 April 2018

Snow in March, sunshine in April

For the past few weeks, my life has been a busy whirl of Mother's Day, Easter and birthday celebrations, the obligatory Easter Bank Holiday decorating project and of course, daily dog walks.


And on those dog walks, we have experienced every kind of weather from snow in early March, through to glorious Spring sunshine today!

Snow in March ...

Spring sunshine in April!

There's rarely a dull moment when it comes to the British weather as it never seems to hand around long enough to bore; although I must admit, I am tired of the endless swampy mud puddles and longing for dry earth to walk on!


We celebrated my son's 33rd birthday yesterday and my daughter's 35th birthday three weeks ago. My goodness, I know it's a cliché, but where on earth does the time go?! It only seems yesterday I was holding each of them in my arms for the very first time. I loved being a young mum and will always have a deep nostalgia for those happy days, but I am so proud of the adults my two have become ... independent, well respected, hard working and loyal, they quietly go about their daily business with good grace and a twinkle in their eyes their Granddad would have mirrored in his own, had he still been with us. 

Happy Birthday you two. 
Much love to you both, always.
Your Mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.