Wednesday 22 March 2017

Thirty four years..

I remember so clearly, reclining in a hospital bed with my firstborn child swaddled against my knees, gazing at that tiny bundle in complete wonder. Today it really doesn't seem possible that the incredible day which changed my life forever, was thirty four years ago!


I couldn't be more proud of the gentle, loyal, clever, funny, thoughtful, generous, caring, beautiful and determined woman, my daughter has become. She has always faced life's challenges with dignity, grace, humour and wisdom ... she is a very special girl indeed.


Happy 34th birthday to you Fay,
You make me so proud, each and every day.
I wish you the world.
All my love to you, forever.
Mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.