Friday 3 February 2017

Gute Reise Doodle!

Between dog training sessions, a fun-filled day with my grandson and a hair appointment this week, I have been working on this little chap.

10.5" Doodle has been adopted!

It has been a while since I made any small teddy bears, so I thought it would be fun to make a couple for my website. 'Doodle' is only ten and that all important 'half' inches tall and as you can see, turned out cute as a button! He hopped into the shopping cart soon after settling onto my website, so my apologies if you missed him.

The other little bear I have in-progress, is the same mohair but even smaller (about eight inches) ... that is if I can remind my fingers and thumbs to how to work neatly on such a weeny one! All going well, that wee teddy bear will be ready for viewing on my website later next week. In the meantime, I am delighted to tell you, dear Doodle will be up-sticks-ing to live with fellow 'All Bears' in Germany. 

Gute Reise Doodle!

:-)

1 comment:

  1. He's just so cute - perfect. Looking forward to your next little chap.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.