Wednesday 28 September 2016

Autumn leaves..

I have been doing quite a bit of crunching through Autumn leaves with Polly and Betty of late, so I guess it was inevitable my thoughts would drift to Autumn teddy bears and knitting yarn, as we strolled along our local lanes, basked in glorious golden sunshine.


So, this is 'Scrumpy', a rather fine (if I do say so myself!) traditional teddy bear, created from Schulte's finest kid mohair, in a gorgeous shade of pale cinnamon.  I couldn't resist knitting him a hat and scarf, after all, it won't be long before the early Autumn sunshine turns to October chills, when those cosy knits will be perfect for snuggling with!

20" Scrumpy

I hope you will be pleased to know Scrumpy is now available for adoption from my website. Please visit the link below if you would like a few more details ...


:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.