Friday 12 August 2016

The Traditional Vibe

I've been feeling my traditional vibe again of late.  It's always good to know classic teddies never grow old with collectors and beautiful mohair is as much of a joy for them, as it is for me!

20" Sterling

This gorgeous golden bear, created from Schulte's finest German mohair, will be heading to the US next week.  He has been a pleasure to create for his new owner and I couldn't be more delighted to send him on his way to share the teddy bear love 'across the pond'.

Bon voyage Sterling!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.