Monday 1 December 2014

Special Birthday Wishes

Today is a very special day, because it is my sister Fiona's birthday. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FO!!!!

 

Fo is an amazing Granny to her gorgeous Granddaughter Ella ...


A very proud Great Auntie to my Grandson, little Toby ...


A much loved mum to her lovely daughters Leah and Lauren ...


A friend, love and dancing partner to fiance Simon ...


A trusted, loyal, fun and supportive auntie to my kids ...


A generous, thoughtful, caring sister and daughter ...


And above all, I think she's the glue that cements our family together.


So Happy Birthday to you Sis! 
Thank you for always caring, never doubting 
... and never being afraid to tell it like it is.
Much love to you, always xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.