Monday 10 November 2014

A Perfect Princess

It is my Great Niece's 2nd birthday today and yesterday, I went to her 'Frozen' (which I am told is the latest Disney film - must keep up with the trends Auntie Paula!) birthday party.  Ella had a lovely time celebrating her special day and was a perfect little princess throughout ...

Happy Birthday Ella!

Ella is the first child of a brand new generation for our family, an important role for any princess.  She has already taken our latest addition, my Grandson Toby, under her wing and is proving herself to be a very gentle, caring, second cousin to him ... her mummy told me yesterday, all babies are now 'Tobies' as far as Ella is concerned!

Meeting cousin Toby

Ella kindly invited Toby to share her birthday celebrations yesterday, providing him with the perfect opportunity to meet their Great Gran-Gran for the very first time ...

Toby's first cuddle with Great Gran-Gran

It seems our new generation of little people instinctively understands how to share joy and bring family together.  

Walking with Ella

Happy Birthday Ella, 
With all my love always, 
From
Your very proud, 
(Great) Auntie Paula 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.