Wednesday 6 August 2014

On the crest of a wave

Before Summer slips into Autumn, I have one last pretty girl to share with you.

'Mary-Rose'

Naturally, after my recent holiday by the sea, this gorgeous girl teddy needed a nautical flair!


'Mary-Rose' is quite a substantial girl at 19" tall, so will no doubt provide a pretty pink statement in any teddy bear collection.  If you are yearning for clear blue skies and a life on the ocean waves, perhaps she could be the bear for you!  

For full details of this special teddy bear, please visit my website: 


Update: Mary-Rose has been adopted.

1 comment:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.