Wednesday 2 October 2013

The Great Brighton Teddy Bear Event

I was delighted when Katherine Hallam of 'Katie Rae Bears' rang me to tell me she would be organising a special Christmas teddy bear show in Brighton this year.  This multi-talented lady is a not only a great motivator of people, as well as being an established contemporary bear artist in her own right, she has also proved herself to be a terrific show and event promoter too, so I was certain this would be a bear show well worth participating in.


Besides which, the venue is only an hour's drive away from where I live and it's right beside the seaside, which even in the midst of winter, promises to be enchanting!

This won't just be any old bear show, this will be a magical show with twinkle and sparkle, so I will be setting up a Christmas tree on my stand and creating some special, one-off Christmas teddy bears especially for our show visitors. 


Please book your show ticket soon and come along to share some special Christmas teddy bear magic with us!

Further details for 'The Great Brighton Teddy Bear Event' can be found at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.