Monday 28 October 2013

Halloween Fun Wormshill Style!

Saturday night was fright night for our family and friends, so we donned Halloween garb and drove out through the countryside surrounding Wormshill to partake of some spooktacular fun at Fiona and Simon's 'All Hallowes Eve' party.  I hope you enjoy this private peek into the party from our family album, courtesy of my talented youngest photographer sister Laura and my daughter Fay ...

'The Blue Witch' ... aka me!

I had to cackle as I entered the house because my nieces failed to recognise their Auntie Paula ... seems my grey wig confused them big time, lol!

Our Halloween hosts ...
My 'Lady of the Manor' sister Fiona and her 'Spooky Chef' fiance Simon

Two of my spooktacularly gorgeous nieces 
Leah and Lauren

We three Halloween Sisters of the Night!
L to R: Laura, me and Fo

Halloween fun with 'The Naughty Black Fairy'
My son's lovely girlfriend Hannah

Witch mother and son

Cheeky Halloween nieces

Halloween monsters!
My daughter Fay and oh-so-cheeky niece Erin

Preparing for take off with my beautiful Mini Witch Great Niece Ella

So this is what a year of marriage does to you!

Halloween Husband!

Fiona and Simon went to great lengths to dress their house in fabulous Halloween style and we all had a fun night partying way past the 'Witching hour'.

Hannah's Halloween cake masterpiece tasted every bit as good as it looked!

Thanks for the fantastic Halloween party you two, but more importantly, thank you both so much for doing what you always do so well ... bringing our families together to share fun, laughter and friendship.  
Much love to you, from us all xxx

Thanks also to my youngest sister Laura and her husband Keith, for capturing our special memories in such beautiful photographs!

Laura and Keith

More of Laura's photographic talents can be seen at: 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful costumes and yummy looking cake! Happy Halloween!.

    Jerry and Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun night. You looked fabulous. Loved the cake and the decorations.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.