Wednesday 18 September 2013

A moment to reflect ..

Anyone who ever lost someone close in unexpected circumstances, will no doubt recognise the pattern of raw emotion ... shock, disbelief, anger, deep sadness, but ultimately and eventually, quiet acceptance.  After three years it seems to me, extreme loss never leaves us, rather it fulfills a purpose to teach the truth of life and help us to evolve beyond the constriction of pain.


So today isn't a day for dwelling on loss. 

For anyone going through what I went through three years ago, I would rather offer hope ... you will learn to cope, you will evolve and you will know joy again, but please be gentle with yourself, healing takes time.

Remembering my Dad today.
xxx

4 comments:

  1. beautiful and so very true x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So kind of you Margaret and may I take this opportunity to say a massive thank you for the support you have shown my blog ... I know I am lapse in replying but I do read each and every comment and love to find them! :) x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.