Friday 2 August 2013

Dainty Bess


Here in the UK, it is high Summer and for me, that means roses! I love rose blooms, so my creation for the Guild's 'Around the world in four seasons' challenge is a typical 'English Rose'.  She represents a rose bloom named 'Dainty Bess', a lovely old fashioned shrub rose described as, 'An unusual old shrub rose  ... one of the loveliest roses ever bred'.

17" Dainty Bess

I am happy to say, Dainty Bess was snapped up very quickly by an eager collector in America and will be winging her way across the Atlantic to join her new hug next week!

1 comment:

  1. Love hour pink bear. My I ask where you bought the fur? Looking for this pink fur for my elefant :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.