Monday 21 March 2011

My new workroom - an update

In case you've been wondering, my new 'den' is really starting to take shape! 

First I moved my special chair into place ...
and carefully placed my favourite photograph of Dad right beside.


Then challenged myself to build a (very simple!) shelving unit to accommodate all my craftbooks ...


... and they are now in situe in my new, super-organised craft cupboard.


Stuart built a smart display cabinet for my bears, bits 'n bobs ...


Which I am absolutely thrilled to bits with!


And my lovely gallery of 'special times' makes me smile every time I walk through the door ...


My cute knitted dog doorstop, a gift from my son and his girlfriend, is now 'on guard' at the foot of the door ...


... beneath a pretty welcome sign (also a gift) ...


All I need now is a new desk to work on and a sewing chair - they've been ordered and should be here in a few days, so there's not much longer to wait until I will be able to add the final finishing touches and declare my new workroom officially open for bear business!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely sunny airy room-STUDIO to create, have a nice move in, Paula! Lots of new creations to come.
    Hugs
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely...you will never want to leave your pretty, cosy room Paula!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's shaping up well, oh to have that much storage space!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.