Wednesday 31 March 2010

Springtime?

This is my latest clown, a pretty Spring clown bear created as a commission order and finished today.  Let's hope her new mum falls in love with her - I'm waiting with baited breath for the thumbs up!

20" Spring clown bear

The weather in the UK is far from Springlike this week with heavy snow in the North and pouring rain in the South.  If it carries on like this, the Easter Bank Holiday will be a wash out ... such a shame!  Even the daffodils and tulips in my garden are refusing to flower.

Despite the weather, I had a lovely weekend visit to my sister's house in the country last weekend.  We sat in her conservatory supping coffee, munching danish pastries and chuckling at the new Spring lambs gamboling in the fields beyond the garden; they are such fun and don't seem to mind the rain!  

With any luck we'll soon have some lovely Spring sunshine to enjoy - it's a shame it probably won't arrive in time for Easter though.  Ah well, I guess that's life in the UK for you!

2 comments:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.