Monday 7 December 2009

A sprinkling of fairy dust ...

My Christmas cards have been written, my first little tree decorated, tickets for the panto booked, so I am at last ready to mix the all important Christmas pudding (a little late I know, but tradition dictates the family pud, made to my Grandmother's receipe, must still be made!)  Yes, I think I can safely say, it really is beginning to feel a little like Christmas!



I still have a festive bear or two up my sleeve, yet to be brought to life and even though the days are now hastening towards our seasonal celebrations, I'm certain that with a little fairy dust blown in my direction, will soon have those Christmas bears ready to hop into Santa's Sack ... just in the St. Nicholas of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.