Thursday 6 August 2009

Happy Dance!

Ta ra ra ra ra!!!!!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I have just been given permission by Kathy Martin (editor) to tell you there will be a very special, one-off issue of Teddy Bear Scene magazine published in November! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!

This much loved teddy bear mag will be on sale in WH Smith and also from Warners Publications. The best news is that if this mag sells well, TBS may even return as a quarterly publication next year! Whoooooooweeeeeee!!!!!

Please purchase a copy when it is published and let's help get Teddy Bear Scene back on our bookshelves again!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is fantastic news for the bear world !!! Yeah !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!! I really enjoyed TBS and eagerly awaited it's (I had subs) arrival every month and so I was very sorry to see it close. Roll on November - well not too quickly as that is when I added another number to my age! Hope I can get Warners to send me a copy out here in sunny down under.
    Have a good weekend Paula.
    Hugs Lyn x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.