Friday 7 August 2009

Collect It - in the meantime!

The news of Teddy Bear Scene's revival has been very well received in the past twenty four hours! Let's hope there will be sufficient support in terms of magazine sales and advertising revenue, to ensure the publishers are able to let us to have our mag back next year too!

In the meantime, I've just heard from Kathy Martin that 'Collect It' magazine will be on general sale next week. Kathy has put together a full supplement for our 'Teddies 2009' in Kensington Town Hall, London SW8 on 13th September (please see www.hugglets.co.uk for further show details) so please support her hard work by purchasing a copy of the mag!

The September issue of 'Collect It' magazine will be available in branches of WH Smith on your local High Street and can also be purchased online from http://www.collectors-club-of-great-britain.co.uk/magazines/default.asp?article=27&magazine=5

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear Paula!...I'm GO in vacation, in New York...I return in August 26.

    A lot regards a you and a all bloggers online.

    KISSES nice friend...a soon! NI by "bear's factory"

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.